Two New Projects on my List



I just thought I would share a couple of projects that I am wanting to do,
something for the cold winter night's,that will be soon on their way.
Both are embroidery kits,using a technique called thread painting. 
First is called the Sacred Kingfisher 
by Trish Burr,which is worked in D.M.C. cottons.
You will find Trish very helpful,with wonderful customer service.
The second is of a Kookaburra 
by Jenny McWinney,which is worked in wool.
My dear friend Margaret Greenie,has already done this kookaburra and he is just so beautiful.
Evertime I have been to Marg's I can't help but think "Yep,I am going to do him one day"
You can find this Kookaburra in the kit's section,on Jenny McWinney's website.
I will place the links below,to both website's were these kits are available.

Sacred Kingfisher.



Kookaburra


Links




1 comment: