How To Attach Legs To Half Dolls


There are quite a few different ways of attaching the legs to your half dolls out there.
But being that I am one that doesn't sew,I came up with this version of attachment.
In this video I will show you how I attach the legs to this half doll Sadie,as seen in the below picture.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.





Tips
In the video I said that I used 2 min glue,it is actually 5 minute epoxy glue,or 5 min.Araldite.
The oven bake clay is called Super Sculpey,or you can use Fimo.
When you shape your clay to fit your legs,it can be cut to size with scissors.
If after baking the clay,the doll doesn't quite fit,as sometimes the baking process changes the shape,
use a craft knife and shave the clay until the doll fits snuggly onto the clay.
When buying your felt  for the petticoat,make sure that it is the soft fibre,as it also comes in  a stiff version.







No comments:

Post a Comment