Bead Knitting Videos


I have been asked many times how I knit the fitted waist band,ribbon band and achieve the little bow that I finish my skirts off with,so have made a few little videos to help you out.If you download and install the free Realplayer software or something that can save the videos to your computer,you will be able to have them on hand,for whenever you may need the information.You will find them under the Tutorials sections,please feel free to contact me if there is anything that you may not fully understand.



Fitted Waist Band


 Pattern from Anlaby called Clare 2008.
Beads used no.614 pearl,no.695 mauve pearl
Cotton Presencia no.3000


Please use Marie's contact page to purchase patterns.





Tip
I took two panel's out of this pattern Clare 2008,to be able to fit it to my Faith doll.



No comments:

Post a Comment